Ammi Majus-Bishops Flower
Approximately 150 Seeds
Easily grown, very sophisticated Cow Parsley with large flat heads of lacy white flowers, ideal for cutting. 3ft (90cm)
A brilliant filler for both the border, wild plantings and cutting. Very easy to grow.
- Best direct sown to growing position from Apr – Jun in full sun.
- Can be sown under cover early with heat provided.
- Scatter thinly on well prepared free draining soil raked to a fine tilth and very lightly cover (1.5 mm depth).
- Does need good moisture with germination 7-21 days.
- Thin to 25cm between plants.
- May need staking in more exposed positions.