Aubergine: Violetta Di Firenze 🍆
Sale Sold out
Regular price £0.49 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Approximately 15 Seeds
A firm Italian favourite, Violetta di Firenze (Violet Florentine) has stunning large lavender fruits, striped with creamy white which are a favourite with many chefs.
- Days To Germination: 10 to 20.
- Optimum Soil Temp.
- For Germination: 70 to 80F.
- Days To Harvest: 80 days.
- Planting Depth: 1/4inch. Spacing,
- Plant: 20 to 30 inches.
- Light: Sunny Location / under glass.
- Sow in 2 seeds per pot in early spring covering lightly with fine soil,
- and ensure a minimum temp of 70F until germinated.
- When 3 -4 inches high plant to growing position, (ground / 9in pot or 3 per grow bag), best under glass.
- These will not tolerate cold conditions.
- Provide support and keep pest free.
- To aid fruit development, add potassium rich fertilizer with each watering when fruit has set.
- To encourage further production, pick before the fruit surface shine fades.