Aubretia-Nana Compact Mix
Approximately 100 seeds
The ultimate hardy ground cover perennial, perfect for for rockeries, walls, borders, edging paths, planters and window boxes. Producing a stunning mass display in early spring.
- Sow Mar – Jun under glass or in heated conditions on fine soil based compost and lightly cover with compost or vermiculite.
- Can be sown directly outside from late Apr to Jun.
- When large enough to handle transplant to trays or pots and grow on.
- Plant to growing postion in early autumn.
- Flowers the year following sowing annually in Mar-Apr.