Broccoli: Calabrese 🥦
Approximately 60 Seeds
A faster maturing Italian Heirloom variety. Growing to up to 1 metre tall it produces blue green central heads that are 7-15cm in size. Once the central head has been harvested the plant will keep on producing off-shoots throughout the season.
- Sow directly into the garden or in trays
- Cover seeds with 3mm of fine soil and keep moderately moist
- Sow early spring or mid-summer for a winter harvest in a sunny location
- Space plants 45-60cm in rows 1 metre apart
- Thin or transplant seedlings when 5cm tall