Butterfly & Bee Mix
Approximately 100 Seeds
Flower Butterfly & Bee Mix is a stunning mix of annual and perennial varieties. It maximises nectar for bees and butterflies all summer long. Height 18 ‘ 24 Inches. Best in full sun. Black eyed Susan, Blanket flower, California Poppy, Candytuft, China Aster, Dwarf Cornflower, Dwarf Godetia, Dwarf Coreopsis, Dwarf red coneflower, Gay feather, Lemon Mint, Echinacea, Larkspur, Scarlet Sage, Siberian Wallflower, Sweet Alyssum, Dwarf Lupin
- Sowing rate 10gm per 8 square metres.
- You can sow the seeds from late autumn to late spring.
- Weed the area as best as possible as this mix is best on bare soil.
- Rake over then roller or walk on area to firm the soil.
- To help with even sowing and to see where you scattered the seed, mix 3 to 1 with dry sharp sand.
- Once sown the seed you can gently rake them in and then if rain is not imminent watered with a fine spray attachment