Cauliflower: All Year Round
Approximately 40 Seeds
A popular and reliable English Heirloom variety that can be sown and harvested in all the cauliflower periods, although, best planted in summer and overwintered for harvesting the following year. Ideal for succession sowing
- Planting Depth: 1/4″-1/2″
- Soil Temp. for Germ.: 55-80 F
- Days to Germ.: 3-10
- Plant Spacing: 15″-18″
- Days to Maturity: 70-80
- Partial Shade/Full Sun
- Moderate Water
- Sow seeds Feb-May or Jul-Oct for over-wintering.
- Sow in pots or trays in good fine seed compost with a 6mm covering of compost or vermiculite at a minimum of 15c.
- Can be sown directly to a seed bed when the soil has warmed allowing 30cm between rows.
- Transplant pot grown seedlings when large enough to handle to plugs or 24 plants per standard tray.
- Plants directly sown should be thinned.
- Plant to final growing location in firm soil allowing at least 30cm between plants.