Chilli Pepper: Cayenne (Long Slim) 🌶
Approximately 12 Seeds
This fiery hot variety produces deep red 12cms long fruit. The fruit have a twisting, gnarly nature and are plentiful.
- Sow seeds 8mm. Keep the seed compost moist
- Minimum temperature 20°C
- Days to germination: 10-21
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of true leaves
- When 10-12cms tall plant in a greenhouse or in a sheltered sunny spot at a spacing of 46cms
- Keep moist and feed with a liquid tomato fertilizer once flowers appear.