Sale Sold out
Regular price £0.29 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Approximately 100 Seeds
This is an easy to grow annual herb with a wide range of uses in soups, stews, salads and as a microgreen.
- Best sown outdoors direct to growing position Mar to Jul.
- Sow thinly into finely raked soil with good drainage and barely cover.
- Germination in 14-21 days depending on soil temperature.
- Thin seedlings and keep well-watered. (Overcrowding or dry hot conditions will force the crop to bolt).
- Pick often to encourage new young leaf growth.
- Best sowing smaller amounts every 3-4 weeks to maintain a supply all summer into early winter.
- Can also be grown as a windowsill herb all year round on a warm south facing windowsill.