Chilli Pepper: Eureka 🌶
Approximately 10 seeds
A stunning compact variety (30-35cm) ideal indoors on a windowsill or outdoors in summer. The elongated fruits are produced in abundance held above the foliage with colours of Purple, oranges and red all at the same time.
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at a minimum temperature of 75F preferable closer to 85F if possible to maximise germination.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches, pot on to final pot size or plant out 18″ apart in a warm location with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.