Chilli Pepper: Habanero Limon 🌶
Approximately 10 Seeds
A fruity variety with a hint of apricot scent originating from the Caribbean. The vigorous plants (70-80cm) tall produce excellent crops of 5cm long lantern shaped hot fruits (200 - 250k Scovilles)
- Days to Germination: 10-21
- Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 70F+
- Days To Harvest: 85 to 95
- Planting Depth: 1/4in
- Spacing, Plant: 24 inches
- Light: Greenhouse / Conservatory
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70 degrees F+.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches plant 18″ apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.