Approximately 100 Seeds
Mass plant this brilliant member of the daisy family for a fabulous display of bright, tri-coloured flowers produced from early summer to the first frost. Easy to grow in the beds and borders and is great to use as a long lasting cut flower. Readily self-seeds. Annual
Best sown indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last expected frost.
- Days to germination: 5-21
- Optimum temperature: 18-24°C
- Transplant when large enough to handle and gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions
- Plant out when all danger of frost has passed
- Prefer well drained soil in full sun