Approximately 75 Seeds
This annual herb is grown imainly for its seeds that are used whole or ground. The leaves can also be added to salads and have a mild tangy flavour.
- Sow undercover 6 to 8 weeks before average last frost.
- Can be sown outdoors after the last frost when the soil has warmed.
- Germination 7-14 days.
- Sow thinly in cells / plugs / pots as seedlings do not transfer well if the roots are disturbed.
- To harvest seeds, allow pod to ripen and turn brown.
- Remove from the plant and dry. Rub pods to remove the seeds.
- The whole stem can be cut and hung upside down in a bag to collect the seeds.