Dahlia-Pompone Double Mix
Approximately 40 Seeds
A stunning mix delivering a profusion of compact globular shaped blooms reaching 60cm in height. Flowers Jul to late Oct. Ideal for pots, tubs, borders and beds. A half-hardy annual.
- Sow from late winter onwards indoors or heated undercover in fine compost 6mm (Â¼in) deep.
- Keep soil damp but not wet, sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful. Germination in 7-10 days at 65-70F.
- When large enough to handle, transplant to trays or individual 3in pots and grow on in cooler conditions.
- Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions before planting out after all risk of frost, at 18in apart.
- Deadhead on a regular basis to prolong flowering.
- Prefers good moisture retentive soil and full sun.