Sale Sold out
Regular price £0.49 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Plant produces high yields of 10″ bright orange squash type gourds with red, white, and dark green markings.
- Sow inside 4-6 weeks before the last frost in good quality moist compost at 2 seeds per pot.
- Ensure seeds are maintained at 70-85F during germination to avoid rotting.
- Transplant outdoors in garden when soil is warm.
- Gourds have climbing vines and should be provided with support to keep them off the ground.
- Plants will produce better if supported off the ground.
- Add mulch after planting out to prevent soil from drying out.
- Plants grow 2 ft. tall and vines spread up to 10 ft.