Approximately 25 Seeds
A white and light green giant Khol Rabi variety which can reach up to 8kg over along season whilst remaining tender without becoming stringy.
- Kohlrabi does best in cool weather with abundant moisture
- to prevent the edible portion from becoming tough and woody.
- Plant your seeds indoors 4 to 6 weeks before setting outside.
- Spring planting should occur as soon as soil can be worked and after last frost,
- and autumn planting done in June, July, or August. Plants grow 9 – 12″ tall.
- Thin to 10 inch between plants when large enough to handle.
- Requires fertile soil in a well-drained location in the garden.
- Apply much and grass clippings, or straw around base of plant.
- Water well during dry and hot spells.
- Harvest when bulbs are 3″ in diameter.