Marigold: Dainty Marietta
Approximately 75 Seeds
A vigorous, dwarf 12’ bushy variety which produces a solid covering of canary yellow blooms. With a unique mahogany blotch throughout the summer. Helps repel soil nematodes and whitefly from tomatoes.
- For early bloom, start indoors in a sunny window,
- or under cover with warmth 4-6 weeks before transplanting outdoors.
- Planting depth 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
- Thin and transplant when large enough to handle,
- growing on and acclimatising outside after all danger of frost has passed.
- Protect from slugs and snails whilst young.