Mint - Round Leaf
Approximately 75 Seeds
This variety is in our opinion one of the better ones to grow as it produces more flavourful and sweeter leaves than most other types. The robust plants reach 60-90cm in height and like partial shade. It produces lilac and cream flowers in late summer.
- For an early harvest, start seeds indoors in April or sow outdoors in May through July in a sunny location with well-drained soil. Barely cover seed with 1/8 – 1/4 inch of fine soil.
- Thin and transplant when seedlings are 2 inches high. When starting seeds indoors, do not plant outdoors until danger of frost is past.
- Set plants approximately 12-18 inches apart.
- Plant in part sun and shade. Likes moist, but not continually wet soil.
- Harvest begins when plants reach 12 inches. Harvest leaves continually to encourage new growth.