Approximately 75 Seeds
A delicious hot spicy mustard with Light green serrated leaves and a Wasabi-like flavour. When picked young, this mustard brings a delicious, spicy, wasabi-like flavor to a salad mix of baby leaf greens. The ruffled large, tender, more mature leaves with curly edges and are best cooked.
- Sow from early spring through to autumn avoiding warm periods mid summer.
- Cover seed with 1/4 inch fine soil.
- Sow at 2-4 week intervals for continued harvest.
- Keep soil moderately moist during germination.
- Space rows about 18 inches apart or closer if limited in space.
- Thin plants gradually to 6 inches apart in rows.
- Enjoy thinned greens in a salad.
- Harvest outer leaves when young for best flavour, leaving inner leaves to grow out.