Nasturtium-Blue Pepe (Sprouting)
Approx 15 Seeds
A dark green with a blue tint small leaved selection specifically for Micro Green production / salad use. Pepper flavour. Flowers also edible. Harvest leaves at 25-30mm in diameter.
- Sow undercover with warmth all year round in trays/pots for micro greens.
- Can be sown directly outdoors after the last frost or seedling sown earlier planted out.
- Thin seedlings to at least 10cm spacing.
- Easy to grow, tolerates most soils and positions. Keep well-watered.
- Can be grown in tubs, hanging baskets or window boxes.
- Protect seedlings from slugs / snails