Nasturtium: Gleam Hybrids
Approximately 15 Seeds
his variety of nasturtium is perfect for hanging baskets, containers and as ground cover as it is only a "moderate" spreader. but it is also great for rambling up a support, it grows to around 1.2m, it is very easy to grow and the mix of bright colours will liven up any garden.
- Sow indoors / heated propagator from 3-4 weeks before the last spring frost or sow directly outdoors , in full sun ,after all danger of frost has passed.
- Germination requires 65F.
- Keep soil moist during germination
- Cover with 1/8 to ¼ inch of fine soil. When seedlings are 2-3 inches high, thin/transplant to 12-24 inches apart. Replant thinned plants.
- Plant in sandy, well-drained soil.
- Do not fertilize. Enriched soil tends to promote more foliage than flowers.