Nasturtium: Peach Melba
Approximately 10 Seeds
A variety of Nasturtium that produces an abundance of Cream and Peach coloured flowers that are held clear of the foliage. An easy to grow variety that will add a mass of colour. Eventual height 18 "
- Sow indoors / heated propagator from 3-4 weeks before the last spring frost or sow directly outdoors , in full sun ,after all danger of frost has passed.
- Germination requires 65F.
- Keep soil moist during germination
- Cover with 1/8 to ¼ inch of fine soil. When seedlings are 2-3 inches high, thin/transplant to 12 inches apart. Replant thinned plants.
- Plant in sandy, well-drained soil.
- Do not fertilize. Enriched soil tends to promote more foliage than flower