Pansy-Winter Flowering Mix
Approx 75 Seeds
This hardy winter pansy (often used as a half hardy annual) is a reliable and colourful mix, also very early flowering. The plants are compact and deliver a stunning display from early spring (Jan/ Feb) through to May of large blooms in a mix of distinct vivid colours, many with black eyes.
- Sow May through to Aug at1.5mm deep in good seed compost for early spring displays.
- Excluding light will enhance germination which usually takes 14-21 days at 19-24C.
- When seedlings are large enoughto handle, transplant and grow in cooler conditions.
- Gradually acclimatised to outdoor conditions for 10-15 days before planting out, 15-20cm apart in most soils, sun or part shade.
- Late summer sowings should be planted out inearly autumn or moved to a cold-frame for planning out in early spring.