Petunia: Compact Bedding Mix
Sale Sold out
Regular price £0.49 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Approximately 100 Seeds
This is a great for bedding as the title would suggest, it produces masses of flower in the summer months.
- Sow from Jan onwards indoors or heated undercover at 21-27C (70-80F)
- on the surface of a good fine seed compost and gently firm down (do not cover).
- Keep soil moist but not wet.
- Sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful to retain moisture.
- These need light to germinate and usually take 10-21 days.
- Shade from direct sunlight.
- When large enough to handle, transplant to trays and grow on in cooler conditions with plenty of ventilation.
- Gradually acclimatise before planting out after all risk of frost.
- Dead head throughout the season to prolong flowering.