Petunia: Stars Mix
Approximately 100 Seeds
A superb variety that performs well and is great value for money. This charming mix will provide an abundance of flowers with various colours throughout the summer and into the Autumn months. Excellent for bedding and containers.
- Sow from Jan onwards indoors or heated undercover at 21-27C (70-80F) on the surface of a good fine seed compost and gently firm down.
- Keep soil moist but not wet. Sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful to retain moisture.
- These need light to germinate and usually takes 10-21 days.
- When large enough to handle, transplant to trays and grow on in cooler conditions.
- Gradually acclimatise before planting out after all risk of frost