Polyanthus: Colossea Mix
Approximately 60 Seeds
An attractive perennial, perfect for the front of borders or containers. The plant is colourful, semi-evergreen with flowers across a wide spectrum of bright colours that appear in clusters late winter and throughout the spring.. Height 25 cm.
- Sow from May to Jul thinly in trays of good compost.
- Cover with glass or polythene to retain moisture. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Remove cover as soon as seedlings emerge.
- When large enough to handle, prick out into trays 5cm apart or individual pots.
- Grow in a shaded area as cool as possible.
- Plant in flowering site in September.
- Flowers in spring the following year.
- Can also be used as a pot / container plant.