Poppy: Falling In Love
Approximately 100 Seeds
Absolutely stunning Rhoeas Poppy variety producing a steady profusion of tissue paper like Semi-double to double mix of picotees and bicolours, rose, salmon to coral Grows well in cool climates and is used to accent natural settings and informal flower gardens and landscape beds
- Plant in a sunny location with well drained soil. Plant seed directly outdoors from late autumn early-mid spring. Cultivate soil, mix seeds with a cup of sand and broadcast lightly over planting area. Lightly rake into soil or cover with light soil to a depth of 1/16 to 1/8 inch. Can be sown in autumn in mild winter areas.
- When plants are 2 inches high, thin to 6 to 8 inches apart. Does not transplant well.
- Keep soil moderately moist during germination. Once plants are well established, water only as needed.
- For cut flowers, cut stem just before buds open and sear stem end in flame immediately.
- For prolonged colour sow successive plantings and remove old flower bases.
- This plant will re-sow itself if left to seed.