Approximately 50 Seeds
A large, sweet heirloom Chinese Daikon radish which is white outside with green shoulders, whilst the inside is red giving a stylish presentation when sliced. Also called "red meat" radish, but can safely be eaten by vegetarians!
- Sow in early spring and again in late summer or earliest autumn. The variety does not like hot conditions)
- Sow thinly directly into a seed drill, covering seed with 1/4 inch soil, firmed down.
- Thin to 3 inches apart for fully mature roots in rows 12-16 inches apart.
- Germination in around 7 to 10 days. Keep soil moist during germination and weed free.
- The variety will not thrive in dry or during hot periods.