Rudbeckia: Autumn Forest
Approximately 100 Seeds
A well-known and much-loved border annual producing large 5 inch flowers held above the foliage in a range of autumn tints including yellow and shades of red and deep red with darker centers. (2 ft)
- Best started early under cover sown on moist well drained seed compost and just lightly covered with vermiculite.
- Germination in 10-15 days at 20 c.
- Transplant seedling when large enough to handle to pots and grow on as they will develop fast.
- Plant out after all danger of frost has passed at 30-45 cm spacing.
- Best in moist well drained soil in full or part sun.
- Regular dead heading will greatly extend the flowering season