Rudbeckia: Black Eyed Susan
Sale Sold out
Regular price £0.49 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Approximately 100 Seeds
A cheerful upright annual or short-lived perennial developing large displays of bright yellow flowers with their characteristic black heads.
- Sow thinly from just prior to the last spring frost under cover through to June in trays of fine seed potting compost.
- The seeds need light to germinate, so just press them into the soil surface – don’t bury them.
- Germinates in 7-30 days @ 70F.
- When large enough to handle thin to individual pots and grow on.
- Can be planted out from late summer or left until the following spring.
- Flowers Jun-Aug from early sowings.
- Young plants should be spaced at least 12 inches apart when planted out.
- Deadhead spent flowers to prolong blooming.