Rudbeckia: Purpurea (Purple)
Sale Sold out
Regular price £0.58 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Approximately 50 Seeds
These purple daisy like flowers grow to around 10cm across with a cone shaped orange centre. A colourful addition to any garden.
- Sow from 4-6 weeks before the last frost in pots / trays under cover and cover seeds with 1/8″ fine soil.
- Can be sown directly outdoors from late spring after danger of severe frost has passed.
- Seeds sown early enough may bloom the first year. Seeds sown from late spring through early autumn will boom the following year.
- Thin or carefully transplant seedlings when large enough to handle and grow on.
- Gradually acclimatise outdoors and plant 12 to 18 inches apart to allow for eventual growth.
- Plants grow best in fairly rich well drained soil.
- Water established plants only when dry.
- Divide large clumps of well established plants in the spring or fall.