Salpiglossis - Bolero Mix F2
Approximately 100 Seeds
A variety of Salpiglossis that is a great improvement over the Open pollinated varieties. This mix has a good range of colours in the flowers and reaches a height of approx 2 ' 6" - 3' and flowers from July - Sept.
- Sow Feb – Apr as soon as minimum temperature requirements can be met.
- Sow thinly in trays on seed compost, gently pressing seed into the compost.
- Only cover very lightly. Place in a clear plastic bag or cover with glass to retain moisture
- Germ 7-14 days at 21-23C.
- Transplant and grow on gradually acclimatising outside after all danger of frost has passed.
- Plant to final growing position 20-25cm spacing.