Sunflower: Autumn Beauty 🌻
Approximately 15 Seeds
Wow, what stunners these are. These long steemed flowers produce between summer and late autumn in a variety of warm colours, including, bronze, golden yellow, brown and burgundy (our favourite) . Why not grow them with other taller varieties to provide a little haven for wildlife to thrive in.
- Seeds can be started indoors 3 to 4 weeks before last spring frost.
- Or direct-sow seeds outside after all danger of frost has passed to a depth of 1/4 inch. Can be sown as late as 100 days before last frost.
- When seedlings are 2 to 3 inches high, thin to individual pots. Replant thinned plants.
- Protect from Snails / Slugs whilst young.
- Steadily harden off before planting out after all danger of frost has passed.
- May require staking / support in exposed postions.