Sweet Pea: Mammoth Rose Pink
Sale Sold out
Regular price £0.59 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Approximately 15 Seeds
An excellent strain commonly utilised by commercial cut flower growers delivering longer stems with larger Rose Pink flowers than other types.
- Seed is best started undercover from 4-6 weeks before last frost in pots,
- thinning to individual plants when large enough (transplant the thinning’s).
- Cover seeds with 1 inch of soil.
- Soaking seeds overnight can aid germination, although not essential.
- Keep soil moderately moist during germination.
- Pinch the top of the growing shoot out when 2 inches high to encourage stronger side shoots.
- Transplant when young seedlings are about 2 inches high and after all danger of frost has passed.
- Space 6-12 inches apart.
- Provide netting or trellis for support when plant is 3-6 inches tall.
- Please note, especially around children – these seeds are poisonous if ingested.