Sweet William -Auricula Eyed Mixed
Approximately 50 seeds
A vigorous growing sweet william in salmon, scarlet and purple shades. Each flower has a well-defined eye. Springtime fragrance. Clustered heads of very fragrant single flowers. Good cut flowers with long firm stems. HB - Hardy biennial. Height 45cm (18").
- Days To Germination: 7-14. Planting Depth: 1-2mm. Height: 60cm.
- Sow seeds sparingly in trays or directly outdoors from late spring to autumn for blooms the following year. Cover with 1-2mm soil and firm down.
- Keep soil moderately moist during germination.
- When seedlings are large enough to handle transplant to trays and grow on or if planted directly outside thin to 30cm apart.
- Plant in full sun or partial shade.
- Prefers a somewhat moist cool climate.
- Remove dead flowers to encourage second blooming.
- Will readily reseed itself, if allowed