Tomato: Black Truffle
Approximately 10 Seeds
One of the finest Heirloom Black tomato varieties we have grown, with a tear drop shape, stunning deep dark-red colour, meaty texture and fantastic complex sweet and zesty flavour.
- Sow in spring 1/16 inch deep. Germination takes around 6-14 days at 65-75F.
- Transplant the seedlings when large enough to handle into 3 inch pots.
- Grow on under cooler conditions and when about 8 inches tall,
- either plant in their growing position in the greenhouse
- or gradually acclimatise them to outdoor conditions
- and plant out 18 inches apart in a warm and sunny spot in moist,
- fertile well drained soil and keep watered.