Approximately 10 Seeds
A large fruited heirloom tomato from Provence. Producing large irregular scalloped fruit reaching 170g each. Excellent meaty, juicy flavour.
- Sow seeds 2mm dep. Keep the seed compost moist and use a propagator or a warm windowsill
- Minimum temperature 18-20°C
- Days to germination: 6-14
- Transplant when seedlings are large enough to handle
- Plant out when 20cm. Acclimatise to cooler conditions if planting outside
- Keep moist and feed with a liquid tomato fertilizer fortnightly when the first fruit appear